Hand-Addressed Calligraphy Invitation - Affordable - Wedding - Party - Matutine Bold
$2.00Ask a question
Just before the dawn.
Have you ever woken up early and watched the sun rise? It's tentative at first, then all at once, bright--almost too bright, especially if you're not a morning person. But even as you squint, you're grateful for the light. You know it heralds a fresh start, something brilliant and new, another opportunity.
Like the dawn, any gathering--especially a wedding--is the beginning of something, full of hope. With the delicate, sweeping style of this lettering, your invitation will set that tone. It will also add a charming tone to graduation announcements, baby announcements, holiday cards, shower invitations, and other party invitations.
For a more delicate version of this script, please see Matutine.
CURRENT PRICING, per Invitation:
- guest address
- return address
$0.60.....Inside Envelope (Guest Name Only)
$1.75.....RSVP Card Envelope
$0.30/line...Invitation, Menu, RSVP Card, or Custom Order
$0.30.....Stuff, Seal, Stamp, & Send
Lettering Upgrades, per Invitation:
$0.10.....Colored Ink: current options Red or Green, but special orders are available
$0.15.....Flourishes & Accents
1. Send me a private message into which you've copy/pasted the following order form:
a) Items & Quantity (i.e., "75 outer envelopes, 75 RSVP envelopes, 75 Stuff/Seal/Stamp/Send")
b) Date of Completion
c) Preferred Style: Matutine, Matutine Bold, Aeipathy, Antiscians, Virago, Redamancy, Cathexis, Sapiosexual, Selcouth, Naz, Balter, Larrikin, Parea
- note that for Parea, you must specify which font you'd like on each line (name, street, city/state, zip), or I will default to the style shown on that listing
d) Ink Color (if not black)
e) Type of Envelope (opaque? dark? lined?)
- If you'd like me to provide envelopes, please provide an exact measurement of the invitations and I will reply with some suggestions and price estimates.
2. I will create a custom listing for you to purchase.
3. You will send me all of your envelopes (and, if you'd like me to stuff and send them, your invitations and stamps), along with a guest list that includes properly formatted addresses, and I'll get started!
- Make sure the guest list is TYPED, and that you specify how you'd like the addresses written (i.e., "Mr" vs "Mr.", "Street" vs "St.", "New York" vs "N.Y.", capitalized or all lower-case, titles or no titles).
4. Within the time frame described below, I will either send your beautifully addressed envelopes back to you, or send out the invitations to your guests!
ESTIMATED TURN-AROUND TIME
0-99 Invitations..........1 week
100-199 Invitations....2 weeks
200+ Invitations.........3+ weeks
Please allow sufficient time (an additional week) for me to send the invitations back to you, too, not just for completion. If you have me stuff and ship your invitations, of course, there's no need for that--I'll send them out as soon as I've completed them all.
All orders will be sent back via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate, so shipping cost depends on the size of the order. As soon as I find out the size and amount of envelopes, I will inform you of the price.
Unless we have discussed my providing your envelopes, you are responsible for doing so. Please be advised that shimmery, coated envelopes do not always do well with calligraphy ink.
Please plan to need 15-20% additional envelopes to allow for human error or add-ons (for instance, at the last minute your college roommate wants to bring a date, or you can't get out of inviting a distant relation).
I am so excited to work with you to make your invitations as unique and lovely as your event. Don't hesitate to let me know about any questions you may have!
Cancellations accepted until work has begun--that is, until I confirm receipt of your envelopes.
Shipping from United States
All calligraphy orders will be sent back via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate, so shipping cost depends on the size of the order. As soon as I find out the size and amount of envelopes, I will inform you of the price.
Jewelry and other orders are also sent USPS Priority, unless otherwise requested.
No refunds on custom orders, I'm afraid. For everything else, it may be returned in the original packaging within two weeks of receipt.
Unless we have discussed my providing your envelopes, you are responsible for doing so. Please be advised that shimmery, coated envelopes do not do well with calligraphy ink, and that some types of paper will not cooperate with fountain pens or other ink-heavy pens. Also, please plan to need 15-20% additional envelopes to allow for human error or add-ons (for instance, at the last minute your college roommate wants to bring a date, or you can't get out of inviting a distant relation).